z

Young Writers Society

Thoughts... Random thoughts.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun May 05, 2013 12:17 am
Peliz says...

Hi, I'm new here and I'm confused on how things work around here --I'm sure I'll get the trick real soon.
But in the meantime I just wanted to know if there's a section anywhere in this whole writer's society where you can post random thoughts.
It'll be great to know if there's somewhere to post that. Also --and just because I'm already writing and rambling-- I would like to know: What's all that about points? What are they? What are they used for? And how to get them?

Well, anyway, thanks if you're reading this and extra thanks if you are clearing my doubts!

:)

And onward!
Blessings, Peliz.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun May 05, 2013 12:59 am
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Random thoughts on anything: Blogs

On the art of writing/your own writing: Writers Corner

On published fiction: Fiction Discussion and Tips

On published poetry: Poetry Discussion and Tips

Profound thoughts: Serious Discussion and Debate

Yeah there are a lot of thought places on YWS.

Points!

You use points to post work. Right now, it's 500 points to post a new work. But that can drop down to about 100. You can also use points to send gifts!

You earn points by reviewing. Preferably works in the Green Room because you get bonuses for reviewing there. (All the works there have 0 or 1 reviews on them) When it comes to how to write a review, check this article.

Hopefully this helps!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll