z

Young Writers Society

Reviews

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:57 pm
Inkswirl says...

Hi,

I've submitted a number of reviews since I've joined, and usually I've ticked the box that tells me to do so if I'm submitting a review not a comment, but next to my username it says I haven't submitted any reviews... any reason why that might be and how I could change that?

~Ink
~I happen to feel the degree of a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting attitudes they can bring to bear on the same topic~
LISA ALTHER

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:29 pm
Rosendorn says...

It's a site bug! Those will all get counted up eventually, but right now Nate's a bit busy with real life to finish coding YWS. (We had a site renovation back in December, and it's taking him awhile to get everything finished.)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:39 pm
Inkswirl says...

Aah okay, no worries then :) Thanks!
~I happen to feel the degree of a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting attitudes they can bring to bear on the same topic~
LISA ALTHER

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites