z

Young Writers Society

Tons of questions

153 Reviews

Reviews: 153
Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:33 pm
AngelKnight900 says...

Well, I'm not really new here but I do have a few questions. How does your rank change? Does it change by how many reviews you do and can you change it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the title above your avatar. Such as junior writer, or senior writer, or however you want to have it. Also, how do you become a supporter? What I also have to ask is how do you get badges and how do your stars change? That's all the questions I have.
True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know your are great, you have no need to hate.
-Nicki Minaj

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:28 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

How does your rank change? -- It changes based on the number of posts you have. You can also change your custom title to whatever you like under your Edit Profile. Scroll down here to "What are ranks and how do I move up in ranks?" to get a full explanation of how many posts earn what title.

How do you become a supporter? -- By donating to YWS. Here is the link (you can also find it on the front page of YWS; it's the little Superman fellow on the right).

How do you get badges? -- You get nominated for badges by other YWS members. For example, if you spend a lot of time greeting new users and being helpful and welcoming, people will notice and nominate you for the Greeters badge. Here is the link explaining each badge and what qualifications you need to earn them (you can find this under the Community tab, titled "Nominations").

How do your stars change? -- Based on the number of reviews you do. Scroll down here to "What do the stars mean?" to see how many reviews equal how many stars.

Hope this helps! Let me know if anything isn't clear.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:37 pm
View Likes
Kale says...

Addendum to the stars: the list in the FAQ is a bit out of date. A more up to date list can be found here.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote