z

Young Writers Society

Need a Mod to move a topic.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:06 am
RoachRedford! says...

Sorry for the inconvienience but I posted the first chapter of my novel in the Action/Adventure Short Stories section. If someone could move it to Action/Adventure Novels that would be great. The topic is this;

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?t=85619

Thanks!
It's not the fall that kills you.

GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:37 am
Sins says...

I've gone and done that for you! Just to let you know, it's probably easier to PM a mod if this happens again because then they directly know you've encountered a problem. :)
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:48 am
RoachRedford! says...

Okay, thanks a tonne.
It's not the fall that kills you.

GENERATION 31: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy