z

Young Writers Society

Changing My Username

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:32 pm
View Likes
NYCnightowl007 says...

Hello! I was going to just make a whole new account of YWS under a new username, to save the hassle of changing my current one, but then I realized that when I post more of my novel and poems, they'll be under and different name, and half will be under one and the other under a new name. Help? Thanks. :D
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:04 pm
Rosendorn says...

Just send a quick PM to an admin (look for the names in red) politely asking for a name change. However, be sure it's one you really want! Admins don't like changing names that often.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 pm
View Likes
NYCnightowl007 says...

Okay, thank you. :)
"I’m usually that guy who violently kicks off his shoes at the front door because there’s something about fake wooden kitchen linoleum that appears inviting to the feverish socked footsies." - Adam Young/Owl City

It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore