Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Welcome » Welcome Mat » Questions and Answers

Special section for Interactive stories?

Post a reply
27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:15 am
Amnien says...

I was wondering where I could go to talk about all the interactive stories? Either to trade ideas or maybe even review someones? I there a certain section made already and is there anyway to talk Nate into making a reviewing system for it? Sorry if these questions seem dumb, I just found the fun section and am really hyped for all my interactive ideas! :)
Simply Crazed.

Once you see death up close, then you know what the value of life is. - SAW VI

937 Reviews

Reviews: 937
Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:45 pm
Rosey Unicorn says...

I thought we got rid of interactive stories awhile ago; do you mean storybooks? Or is there a link to interactive stories I don't know about?
You know you're a writer when you're not alarmed at hearing voices in your head, you can't read a book without analyzing it for plot & characters and you consider something you nearly killed yourself to write the most rewarding.

Guilty as charged.

675 Reviews

Reviews: 675
Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 pm
lilymoore says...

We didn't.

Actually, if you mouse over YWS on the navigation bar, then go down to Fun, there's a link to the section for Interactive Stories.

I don't know how active the area is any more but it does still exist.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 pm
Nate says...

Interactive Stories actually receives quite a bit of activity; a surprising amount really considering how well its hidden!

Some type of discussion forum for Interactive Stories does sound like a good idea. Although, I think what I rather do at first is make a Club for it.
Owner, Founder, Site Administrator

YWS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/youngwriterssociety
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yws_gazette
Tumblr: http://ywsgazette.tumblr.com/

Got YWS?

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 pm
Amnien says...

Oh duh! I didn't even think about making a club for it! Alright then. I'll go and do that, thanks Nate. :)
Simply Crazed.

Once you see death up close, then you know what the value of life is. - SAW VI

Reviews: 4
Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:11 am
harleighblake says...

Whats the link to it because i was just there yesterday and now i can't find it. -.-
~needs some good writers for an online newspaper*! Message for more info *harry potter related~

937 Reviews

Reviews: 937
Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:35 pm
Rosey Unicorn says...

Hover over the round YWS button in the header. It's in that drop-down menu.
You know you're a writer when you're not alarmed at hearing voices in your head, you can't read a book without analyzing it for plot & characters and you consider something you nearly killed yourself to write the most rewarding.

Guilty as charged.