z

Young Writers Society

Chatroom... Dont want to wait.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:56 pm
MaskedPoet says...

Think there is anyway to by-pass the wait time to use the chat?

896 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 896
Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 pm
PenguinAttack says...

I'm not sure what wait time you're talking about? As far as I know, there isn't one.
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.

19 Reviews

Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:00 am
MaskedPoet says...

PenguinAttack wrote:I'm not sure what wait time you're talking about? As far as I know, there isn't one.

When I joined it told me, I got to wait 24/h cause I'm new.
I am sorry, but you must be a registered member for at least 24 hours before accessing this area

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:03 am
Kamas says...

You wait 24 hours of course.

There are plenty of things to do around the site. First and foremostly, literary works. You can begin to critique or even just read pieces.

There are blogs and other forums you can look around in. YWS doesn't revolve the chatroom, rather the forums.

Have fun!
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

19 Reviews

Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:09 am
MaskedPoet says...

Kamas wrote:You wait 24 hours of course.

There are plenty of things to do around the site. First and foremostly, literary works. You can begin to critique or even just read pieces.

There are blogs and other forums you can look around in. YWS doesn't revolve the chatroom, rather the forums.

Have fun!

thanks! I just wanted to say hi yo lavander =p

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:31 am
Lavvie says...

Darn. But I'll see you there soon...sometime XD

Lavvi

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.