z

Young Writers Society

Novel covers

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 am
View Likes
Nate says...

TheMadHatter wrote:Hi, is it possible to use one of your own photos as a cover for a novel?

Not right now, sorry, and probably not for the foreseeable future either. Due to the current set-up of the novel creator, allowing the uploading of images poses significant technical issues that'd require a lot of man-hours on my part to clear up. However, sometime next year, it may receive a significant overhaul along with other parts of YWS. However, that relies on me having the time to do these things.

Jasmine ->> By "you", you mean me. As I told you in another thread, please be mindful that YWS is a homebrew effort. I put a lot of time into this site, but I only have so much time.

To all ->> Please be mindful that when you ask or request certain things, you might be requesting that someone else spend a lot of their spare time fulfilling that request. YWS is run by volunteers who have real lives and who grant their time to YWS due to their altruistic nature.

As this topic has wandered off-topic, it is locked. Please keep comments and suggestions to the appropriate thread in the info desk forum.

something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor