z

Young Writers Society

How do ... ?

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:10 am
borntoshop says...

Okay, so this might be a totally stupid question but ...
How do you upload photos on here?

I need help!! :) I've never done it before, so yeah :P Sorry if it's a really stupid question.
:D

562 Reviews

Reviews: 562
Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:23 am
Button says...

There are several ways to do it... Personally, I use Photobucket.. you just upload them to there, and then use the IMG code to link it into the post on this site. But.. like I said- there are several ways of doing it. I just don't know any others.
Sorry. :/

-Coral-

213 Reviews

Reviews: 213
Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:36 am
SporkPunk says...

I use Imageshack. Here's a link: http://imageshack.us/ (Oh, by the way, if you don't want to leave YWS, right click on the link and click on "open in new tab/window/ or whateverrr. xD ) You don't have to register, and it's all free. You upload from your machine, then when it's done scroll down and look for "Forum Code:" Copy the code from the box (it's just IMG and URL tags, nothing crazy) then paste here in a reply box thingy. Voila! You have your image uploaded.

I hope that helped!

~Leslie
Grasped by the throat, grasped by the throat. That's how I feel about love. That it's not worth it.

REVIEWS FOR YOU | | Uprising (coming soon!)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:41 am
Snoink says...

You can also add a picture using the forum! Click "Reply" (not Quick Reply!) and there should be a tab right below the textbox that says "Upload attachment." Click that. Then, you should be able to add a picture there!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

86 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 am
borntoshop says...

Thank-you SO SO much (: You are all fantastic.
Look out for my pictures - if i figure out how to do it haha

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:04 am
Snoink says...

Woo!

ALSO! With the YWS upload thing? You can upload MULTIPLE pictures! So, don't worry about that. ^^
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

86 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:08 am
borntoshop says...

Okay (: Thank-you.

You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King