z

Young Writers Society

Group Help???

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:43 am
Apple says...

I've tried creating a group and I've managed to get enough people but I can't seem to get to make one. I've gone to the apply page thingo (after making sure I did the other points) and it just won't let me type...What do I do? Can someone please help me. I've been asking and no one seems to be replying... :smt088
I spy!

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:44 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Hm, that's really strange. I went to check it out, and the application thing didn't work for me either. Perhaps try reporting it in the Report a Bug thread in the Info Desk?

Though, the application process could have changed (I haven't made a usergroup, so I don't know). You might just have to pm an admin about it.

You could also consider making your group on a YWS Page instead! :)
Got YWS?

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 pm
Sins says...

I've got a usergroup and I didn't even do any application thing. I didn't know that it existed...

What I did was get enough people to join the group and then PMed Nate. I told him that I wanted to make a group. I explained what it was, named the people that were interested in it, and then sent him the link to the advertisement thread thingy.

Nate then sent me a PM back telling me that he'd made the group and explained where the group was etc.
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:22 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Skins has is. The Group Application system never really got coded when YWS upgraded last August. Nate put his efforts into creating pages instead! :)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman