Young Writers Society

Moving a story

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:46 pm
View Likes
MasterofChaos says...

So here's my situation right now.

I uploaded a story (which can be seen here topic66140.html) on my first day here (it's my second now) and, so far, I'm not really happy with where I put it. I want to put in in the Action/Adventure novel section, but I don't know how to.

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you move your story to another forum? Or is that the job of the mods?
I no longer update here. I rewrote my story entirely. So long and thanks for all the fish!

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm
Rosendorn says...

All you have to do is contact somebody in green. We're the mods, and one of our jobs is moving threads. :) But, since I saw this, I've passed it on to somebody who can move the story for you. (I don't have power in fiction, as I'm a JM and only have power in some parts of the site)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

8 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:58 pm
View Likes
MasterofChaos says...

Rosey Unicorn wrote:All you have to do is contact somebody in green. We're the mods, and one of our jobs is moving threads. :) But, since I saw this, I've passed it on to somebody who can move the story for you. (I don't have power in fiction, as I'm a JM and only have power in some parts of the site)

Oh. I see. Well thanks for contacting one of the mods. And thanks for telling me!
I no longer update here. I rewrote my story entirely. So long and thanks for all the fish!

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:14 pm
View Likes
Writersdomain says...

I moved it to Action/Adventure Novels for you! Feel free to contact any of us if you need anything else. ^^
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

8 Reviews

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:16 pm
MasterofChaos says...

Writersdomain wrote:I moved it to Action/Adventure Novels for you! Feel free to contact any of us if you need anything else. ^^

Alright! Thank you so much! ^^

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:09 am
seeminglymeaningless says...

Hey, I thought it would be better to place this here, seeing as it's not urgent and if any moderators decided to pop into this thread, well at least I'm not bugging anyone this way :P

This should be in Fantasy Novels, instead of Short Stories. I made the mistake of thinking I wouldn't expand it to an actual novel, which it is now. I don't think it's fair for it to be in the "short story" section in relation to its length. Please and thank you. Remember, it's not urgent, and I didn't want to bug anyone with it :)

I just had a terrible hour, by the way. Has anyone ever had to go through the call centre of PayPal? They've got the security of an Intelligence organization like the FBI, or the CIA *rolls eyes and sighs with tiredness*

- Jai
I have an approximate knowledge of many things.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:10 pm
Rosendorn says...

Feel free to bug the people in green! We're here if you need anything done on the site. :)

Anyways, passed the topic off to somebody who can move it. Should be done shortly.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm