z

Young Writers Society

Never Mind This.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:35 pm
Valteria says...

.............deleted.
Last edited by Valteria on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:12 pm
Rosendorn says...

Lots and lots and lots of hard work. We've only had 5 admins total, and Nate's the only current admin who is completely active (and he owns/created the place). And most of the admins were made when YWS was a lot smaller and it was way easier to climb the ranks.

Not to say it's impossible, but it is extremely hard. And not as much fun as it looks. So focusing on being a good member is probably better. ;)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:14 pm
peanut19 says...

Well...I don't think it's possible. Those positions are chosen by Nate (the head honcho) and only a few people are given them. If you work hard and show that you should be given a position being a Mod or Junior Mod could be an option but you would have to be nominated and chosen for that.
~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:25 pm
Sins says...

Yeah, I don't think that you can become a proper administrator. If you can though, it would be really, really, really, really, really, really x100 hard. :wink: You get the idea?

It is possible to become a Moderator or a Junior Moderator, you have to get nominated for that though. How you get nominated, I have no idea; you're going to ask someone else about that. I have a feeling that all of the Moderators get together and discuss it or something... I'm not sure.

If I were you though, I'd just do what Rosey said. Don't worry about becoming a Moderator, administrator or whatever. You should concentrate more on becoming a dedicated, good member her on YWS. If you do that, who knows? You might one day become a Moderator. It's certainly possible. :)
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

15 Reviews

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:36 pm
Valteria says...

So how do I find this Nate guy? Is he published or something? Does he decide who the Administrators are?

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:48 pm
peanut19 says...

Nate is the one who created this site. He does decide who the Administrators are but I'm pretty sure he's not looking for another. His username is Nate so he's not that hard to find :)

~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

15 Reviews

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:05 pm
Valteria says...

Thanks for all your comments. I'm not looking to be administrator, but thanks anyway you guys! :D

Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan