z

Young Writers Society

My picture isn't uploading?

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:19 am
View Likes
Drawers says...

I go to Edit Preferences and then Edit Photo, but when I use the browse button and open the file I want to upload, then click submit, the page loads for a few seconds, the stops loading and the file disappears from the upload box but no picture has been uploaded. I try refreshing the page and viewing my profile and everything, but I still don't have a "profile picture" (or whatever its called) or any other picture anywhere else for that matter.
Thanks for any help :)
You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:25 pm
Rosendorn says...

This would fit a little better in Report a Site Bug. Since it fits a bit better there, I think I'm going to lock this. ^^

*Locked*

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus