z

Young Writers Society

Multiple Pictures?

Random avatar

Reviews: 43
Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:14 am
NepoGirl says...

I've been having trouble putting my pictures on to this site without using the attachment gadget. One of my friends say you press the right button on the mouse and press 'Copy Image Location' and then paste it. However, my laptop doesn't have that possiblity so is there any other way I can put pictures without using attachments because I want to put multiple pictures on to one thread.

Thanks!

Lots of :smt049, Nepo!
This Months Disney Film: Beauty And The Beast

~Is It Wrong That I Find The Beast More Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:24 am
View Likes
Elinor says...

Hiya,

You need to upload your image to a hosting site like photobucket. Once you do, you'll see four codes. 'Direct Link' is the one you want. Just put around it and you'll be good to go. If you still have further questions you can always PM me. :)

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 am
Snoink says...

Well, you can always add multiple attachments to your post, if that's the problem!

You can also do this using remote hosting. You would find a remote image hoster (photobucket, imageshack, or whatever) and upload your pictures to that. Then you just copy the image's url and put it between the img tags. So it would look like:

Code: Select all
[img]http://remotehostersomethingwootness.com/yourimage.jpg[/img]
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood