z

Young Writers Society

Points system is messed up?? (UPDATED WITH VIDEO)

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Mon May 24, 2010 1:53 pm
Day says...

Hi,

So my predicament is that at the top right below the link bar it says I have 8921 points, but when I post it says I have much more. Here is a picture...

Spoiler! :

Which point value is correct and why did it do that?

EDIT: Here is a video that shows you what I mean a bit better.

It is an Imageshack video!
Last edited by Day on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon May 24, 2010 2:03 pm
Demeter says...

Hey!

Hmm, probably quite obviously just a glitch. I tested mine, and they both tell me the same number. I can't tell you which one of them is the right one, but if I were to take a guess, I would say that the one under your avatar is correct, since everyone can see it?

I don't know if it would work, but you might want to try making a post which will provide you with points (a review, for example ;)) and see which number goes up. If they both go up... ask someone else. xD Sorry I couldn't help any more.

Demeter
x
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

126 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 24, 2010 2:21 pm
Day says...

Thanks for the help, and it has been like that for a while. I think last time I made a review both went up by the review amount, but they didn't change to the same number.

I now have conflicting emotions...

1. YWS must hate me.
2. I feel special (Is that good or bad)

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 pm
Nate says...

That is really, really odd. I'll have to take a look and see what the heck is going on.

126 Reviews

Supporter

Thu May 27, 2010 6:27 pm
Day says...

Nate wrote:That is really, really odd. I'll have to take a look and see what the heck is going on.

Thanks Nate I figured it was kind of strange. Its been like that for over a month now although I can't say I'd be able to pinpoint a date.

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy