z

Young Writers Society

Role play . . .

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Sat May 15, 2010 7:01 am
ForIesu says...

I was wondering why role playing isn't a part of this community, being what it is.

I understand it could come with it's difficulties, but I also think it would be great fun.

Has this been mentioned before or suggested? Would anyone else be interested? Is it a possibility for the forum?

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Sat May 15, 2010 2:02 pm
View Likes
Mr.Knightley says...

Oh, role playing is a part of the site! We just call them storybooks. ;) You can find the link to the Storybook RPG forum under "Read/Write" in the header. Here's a link anyways:

storybooks.html :D

Hope that helped!
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Sat May 15, 2010 10:25 pm
View Likes
ForIesu says...

Oh wow, I'm sorry, I guess I should have explored a little more -__-'.

Thank you though!! ^u^

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Sat May 15, 2010 10:37 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Don't worry about it! No one would expect you to know everything about the site, especially considering that you only joined today! :D

Oh, and welcome to YWS!
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun May 16, 2010 4:16 pm
Kamas says...

There are actually a whole bunch of forums dedicated to roleplaying, or storybooking as we call it here. The link Knightley gave is the forum itself.

If you look at the top where the tabs are, under "Read & Write" > "Storybook RPGs"

You'll find a whole bunch of forums. You probably want to start by looking at

"Storybook Basics" to get a jist of how it all works. There are a couple of good articles in there to help you out.

Then if you go to "Storybooks" that's where you'll find a bunch of different RPGs. Each leader of an RPG have specific rules so make sure to read the intro post.

Goodluck!
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper