z

Young Writers Society

Pictures question

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Sat May 08, 2010 7:02 pm
View Likes
irishfire says...

How do you post more than one picture? I've seen people do it before but whenever I try to do it, it gets mad at me and tells me I can't do it. :?
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sat May 08, 2010 7:06 pm
Kamas says...

You need photobucket! Upload the pictures of your choice, then go to the pictures you want to upload, click Share > Get Link Code > IMG for Forums and Bulletins > Copy/Paste

Copy/ Paste that code into the reply box. It should work :) If it doesn't give me a PM, I'll help you out.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Sat May 08, 2010 7:14 pm
irishfire says...

Shoot, you need an account for photobucket right? >.<
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sat May 08, 2010 7:17 pm
View Likes
Kamas says...

There are site you can do it without an account. Tiny Pic I believe, but it doesn't always work. Photobucket is just best.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sat May 08, 2010 7:19 pm
Elinor says...

Yup! You do. However, if you already have a yahoo account, Flickr, which is another image hosting site, operates through Yahoo, so you could just sign in with your Yahoo account. Otherwise Photobucket is easier so you'll probably want to create an account on that site.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat May 08, 2010 8:20 pm
Demeter says...

I've used http://www.imageshack.us. It doesn't require registration, and it's easy to use. Lately it's been a little glitchy for me, though, but usually it's been good and handy. :)

Demeter
x
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

126 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 126
Mon May 24, 2010 1:49 pm
Day says...

Demeter wrote:I've used http://www.imageshack.us. It doesn't require registration, and it's easy to use. Lately it's been a little glitchy for me, though, but usually it's been good and handy. :)

Demeter
x

Imageshack is the best if your lazy like me and don't feel like making and logging into a photobucket account all the time.
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"

"The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature."
— Henry Winchester