Young Writers Society

Where have all my comments gone?

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:10 am
View Likes
lilymoore says...

Well okay, they haven't all gone but just a few minutes ago, I tried to go look for a piece I had reviewed, just to see how well others had responded to it, and when I went into my "Comments by this user" area, it didn't show up. I was a bit perplexed before I realized that the only difference between that particular review and all of my other reviews is that it was in the Novel subdivision of another forum.

Is that why this happens or could it be something else?
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:25 am
View Likes
Apple says...

You are right. If you read the top, it shows what it will show that you reviewed. It doesn't show the other things not mentions eg. Storybooks.
I spy!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:11 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Apple, please use good grammar on this site.

Lily: The issue has been fixed :)

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:40 pm
View Likes
lilymoore says...

Aww, Nate, you always know how to fix the silly little things I manage to bring up because I feel I've done this before at some point with something else.

But thank you!
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll