z

Young Writers Society

Comment how to delete?

Reviews: 4
Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:21 pm
View Likes
Thebroken021 says...

I commented on a short then idk why but there were two, then I wanted to delete one but idk how. Pls help!
Y’all know what my other name is? My other name is…

;D you know it if you know it though I’m sure no one knows AHahhahahahahhahahahha

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:11 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Hey Thebroken! I think only moderators can delete literary comments and reviews (@Spearmint correct me if I'm wrong). I went ahead and deleted your second one. Feel free to contact a JM or GM if this ever happens again!

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:05 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

I believe that's correct, looseleaf! (Not entirely sure, as it's been a while since I've been a regular member,, xD) But yes, feel free to pm a jm or gm if you need to delete a literary comment or review, or if you have any questions! :D
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

Reviews: 4
Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:32 pm
View Likes
Thebroken021 says...

Okay! Tysm 4 the help :DD
Y’all know what my other name is? My other name is…

;D you know it if you know it though I’m sure no one knows AHahhahahahahhahahahha

Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins