z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:59 am
Gypsianna says...

Hi everyone!
I am between the ages twelve and twenty, I live in America far from the coast, and wish I lived closer to the ocean. I am not a gypsy as my name suggests, though I have always wanted to try the life of the nomadic travelers. Not surprisingly several of my stories are about gypsies, though I write a variety of subjects. Though all is fiction, and most is fantasy.
As for my personal life, think of a cross between 'Little Women' and 'Pride and Prejudice' in modern times and there you have it.
As for my interests, I LOVE to read and a few of my favorite authors are J. R. R. Tolkien, C. S. Lewis, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Anthony Horowitz, (yes I really like English authors and stories set in England) Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson's combined works, Jane Austen, Nancy Springer, Gail Carson Levine... I could go on. I LOVE writing as well and I write what I read: fantasy and mystery.
I enjoy drawing as well though I have little real skill. I love swimming of course, and wish I could do it more often.
I think that the impression of myself most people would get upon first meeting me would be short, (for I am quite small) sweet, a little airheaded, and very shy. You may not think so after reading my biography and you definitely won't think so after getting to know me. But I do tend to make more sense when I write then when I am speaking in person, for I stutter dreadfully.
I am very glad to be here and extremely indebted to the friend who told me about this website.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:23 am
Iggy says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS! I, too, am indebted to a friend who led me here. :)

You said you like British authors. What about J.K. Rowling?! :O

Anyways, I'm glad you're enjoying your time here, and once again, welcome!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende