Young Writers Society

Me, Myself, and I

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:28 am
AEChronicle says...

Like talking about myself?

Best topic in the world.

First thing anyone should know about me is this: I am smarter than the rest of ya'll! My parents nicknamed me Smoe, and for good reasons. If you can't figure out what it means, then my point is proven. (Okay, Smoe actually stands for Smartest Man On Earth. And something tells me that the nickname isn't meant to be non-sarcastic :D )

Second thing people should know about me: I have no idea since I'm not a very interesting person. I sit around all day and write. When I'm not writing, I'm wishing I was writing. When I'm not wishing I was writing, I'm dreaming about it because I'm asleep. One could say I have an addiction. Which explains why I'm on here.

But, all that aside, I'd like to get to know some new people.
I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:32 am
Iggy says...

You think you have an addiction? I refresh YWS about a million times a day, even during school... I never claimed to be a role model.

Welcome to YWS! We are all proudly addicted here and this is a site where we can fall deeper into our addictions and even encourage each other to keep on going. If YWS was a drug, we'd all be hooked. :)

I'm Iggy and I like to help, so bug me if you need a review or have a question or just want to chat!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:42 am
View Likes
AEChronicle says...

Lol, I never thought that I'd be saying I was addicted to drug(s). Probably shouldn't go around town saying that.

But anyways, thanks for the encouragement to stay addicted :) Fortunately, if my parents say anything, I can tell them about all of those great writers they love so much...*cough cough*....
I am a machine, but it's only skin deep. Once you break through the crust of my humanity, you'll find the soft clouds beneath. Just don't squeeze to hard, or I'll disappear.

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:53 am
Holysocks says...

Iggy wrote:You think you have an addiction? I refresh YWS about a million times a day, even during school... I never claimed to be a role model.

Welcome to YWS! We are all proudly addicted here and this is a site where we can fall deeper into our addictions and even encourage each other to keep on going. If YWS was a drug, we'd all be hooked. :)

I'm Iggy and I like to help, so bug me if you need a review or have a question or just want to chat!

YWS is a drug! :wink:
100% autistic

"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"