z

Young Writers Society

Meee !! :D

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:29 am
View Likes
Chandni says...

Hi I'm Chandni, I don't like being asked for my name, why ? cause I wouldn't know what to say. My name has a lot of pronaunciations and I wouldn't know which one to chose.When people DO ask for my name I'll just answer with one of the pronounciations hoping that it'll be the one that doesn't have to be repeated a thousand times before the person actually says it right. And to think that 5 minutes later my "name" has allready been forgotten. So yeah basically you should say; just tell them the name you liked to be called most.It's not that I like this name the most, it's just that most people call me like that and I'm more used to it than other names.Imagine being at a huge party with different people that know you by different names and they're all calling you : Chandni ! Chandni ! I've had nightmares about that. Really I would go crazy, so most of the time I risk telling people my name is Chandni the way most people call me. And then repeat it a 100 times so they won't call me Shanti,it's terrible but yeah I deal you know..

Back to my boring story...I like playin piano..a little off key sometimes just banging with my fingers hoping something good will come out of it..which happend to me last night i was just minding my own buissness being bored playing and playing till my fingers actually touched the notes in a right way..this cool tune came out of it. I call it Symphony A La Furieuze..to think I can be the next Mozart with it HA ! yeah i'll just keep dreaming about that..about dreaming... I don't dream verry often or at least i don't remember my dreams and when I do I usually dream about people I know.. it's weird cuz my dreams are verry realistic and I wake up in my bed 5 seconds after and it's just like i've been flying in the future or something i totally did not enter a new world..you know which world i reallly like ? the Harry Potter World it's soo amazing, just reading the books and waisting your time thinking and talking about them with other people..being laughed at cuz people think your crazy and actually be proud of it ! Oh yeah I really like the name "Felix Fortunatis'' don't know why it's just an awesome name ! and I like drawing it...in my agenda and painting around it, killling time at school during boring lessons.. about school.. I kinda like school, well I do, it's where I feel at home not being surrounded by an alien mom and brother.. just by normal people.. well not all of them are normal some come verry verry close to my mom and bro, but i deal with it.. so i like school i like learining i like laughing i like teasing in a good way.. a couple of days ago i found out some people can be affected by certain words..for example the word
''police-officer'' i haven't really tought about that being possible but it is and to think that people think i'm evil for saying that word in french.. i personally tought it was bullshit, which is a lot better than cowshit actually, i read that in a magazine it said..malecows produce better shit than femalecows..oh well another plus point for the males.. but hey i wouldn't want my shit to be used for the production of plants and than make us eat food produced by those plants !?!? so next time a tomato doesn't taste verry well blame it on the malecows..about males... why is it in our nature to love them ?? couldn't we love cute puppy dogs or something..i mean i can't possibly help it when a hot guy crosses my way to just stare and drool at him..it's in my nature..aahhh i love nature i wanna work at greenpeace i think...i love animalls especially koalah's they're cute and fuzzy and hairy..I have a friend he's pretty hairy too but not fuzzy and not like a koalah just normal and he skates pretty well i skate too, not too good just average.. you know falling and standing up, then fall and stand up again..big part of skating falling and standing up.. i mean you wouldn't fall and not stand up right ? unless your dead... sometimes i think about being dead, i could die verry easilly, last time i allmost got hit by a car if it wasn't for a guy that kept calling me i would not have stopped and looked behind me, just as i was about to take a step forward on the street i stopped to look back and zoooooooof !!! big van crossing my way...Boy was i lucky !! I fall alot..just ocasionally, walking around the school gardens..tiny little rock in my way whispering." trip Chandni, trip Chandni ".. i didn't know i had a third ear but for all i know is that it listnens to rocks..so I actually do trip.. most people say i trip too much and it's becuz of my feet being to small for my lenght..hmmm well yeah i've thought about that i'm 1.74 m and i wear shoe size 38 1/2 could be, you never know....

I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon