z

Young Writers Society

Into The Shadows

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:01 am
Shadows says...

Hey everyone,

I'm Shadows or if you prefer my real name is Anthony. Call me which ever you like.

So yeah... this is my second time writing an about me here because the first one didn't send or whatever. So I'm trying to recall what i put in the first one.

I'm 16 years old and I'm a senior in high school. I live in NJ. I've always had a sort of love for writing, but I've got an even bigger love for it after my sophomore year. My teacher was a true inspiration to me. Lets just leave it at that.

Other than writing, my other big love is music. i play the drums and have since i was about 4 or 5. I'm in the band at school.

Ummm... yeah that's all i can think about right now.

i hope this place works out because i have an account under FICTIONPRESS.COM and i don't get many reviews and it's not very for a lack of a better phrase, good for your self esteem as a writer.

Luckily, i have a lot of friends that are into it as well (one being my girlfriend) and they support me as well as i support them. So that helps me too. I'm currently have many ideas but one of my main focus is a novel with one of my friends. Hopefully I'll be able to put some of it up soon.

so yeah.

later.

Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko