z

Young Writers Society

Sad story about me.

363 Reviews

Reviews: 363
Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:06 am
DreamWork says...

Hi there, this is Dream with a little note about myself. Let me start a story of myself (a brief synopsis of my experience as a writer who was hit by Writers Block) for almost..*amnesia*
Spoiler! :
I started writing when I was 12 years old because I'm interested with a novelist at the time, then inadvertently stopped writing when I was 17 years old! I do not remember why, but one of the contributors is because I get into science class and felt burdened with it, especially chemistry and physics. Honestly, I'm regret for not opt into literature class(I failed to score high marks in both subjects).

I never write since then because of personal problems. Once again I faced with the dilemma of choosing subjects for A-level examination. Literature or arts? I chose arts! Until now I'm getting better at arts, which before it was difficult for me to draw a chicken! But in writing, I can not say anything else about it. It is really sad when I had to start from the beginning again and again :( .

Note: Never ever stop writing! :smt003
Dream high

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:29 am
View Likes
ArcticMonkey says...

Hey Dream!

I'm glad you've shared that with us, and even though I am in no way experienced with anything, I know that it can be really hard when you're faced with decisions about life (such as what subjects you want to do) and I hate that a lot of the time you get no second chances with that. Well I'm really glad you've joined this site, and you've been amazing on here so far! I really hope to see some of you're writing, because I'm sure it's absolutely wonderful, and just remember there are so many people on this site who just want to help so please don't feel scared or worried :).
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:15 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Welcome (officially!) to the site. :)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:10 pm
Ossum says...

WASSUP WASSUP WASSUP DREAM! WELCOME TO YWS!
Never give up on yourself or others.
Fight for what is in your heart, not in your head.
And if it all comes down to it,
Die on your feet before yo live on your knees.

Chin up, shoulders back, smile on.

I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus