z

Young Writers Society

I guess it's my turn now...

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:33 pm
WritersCanDream77 says...

Greetings.

I feel like talking about myself is self-indulgent, but just this time I want to try it. Practically everything I'll talk about here is already on my Bio, but if you're too lazy to click over to my Bio, just stay here, I guess.

Where to start?
Oh, I'm twelve years old. If you are reading this and you are around my age, please say so! :)

I haven't posted anything yet, since I just joined a half hour or so ago, but I'm planning to post my first story as a romance (of course :D). It's called The Racing Tree.

Currently I manage a writing account on Instagram called stories112000 and on there I've been posting The Racing Tree also, but the version I post here will be way more revised and fixed than the one I post on Instagram. So congratulations, you get the privilege to read the better version of The Racing Tree. *claps*

I write a little of everything. Some romance, action, fantasy, comedy, etc.

I'm also a proud fangirl of books, part of countless fandoms. Tell me if you are too! We can fangirl together! :)

So yeah, I think that's all. There's more in my Bio. If you want to know more, just ask. Don't be shy.

532 Reviews

Reviews: 532
Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:58 pm
ArcticMonkey says...

Hiya WritersCanDream! Welcome to the young writers society!

It's absolutely fabulous that you're already writing a story. Although I must ask how you're posting it on Instagram, because I thought that was pictures? Anyways, that's great and I think you'll get more use of posting it on YWS because on here other members can give you feedback on your work. Also, you can review other people's work. When you post on here please let me know and I'd be happy to review it.

YAY BOOKS! I am totes a book fangirl, as are many people on this site. What's your favourite book/series?

If you have any questions feel free to ask me and I'd be happy to help. If you feel it's something more serious you can PM a moderator of the site (their usernames are in green) or and admin of the site (their usernames are in red)

Lastly, I'd like to introduce you to the Buddy System. It's a club for new members to find a mentor who can help you with any questions or worries that you may have.

Hope to see you around!
~Arc x
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:12 pm
WritersCanDream77 says...

Hi, thank you! I might check out the Buddy System.

Oh, and the Instagram thing? Since I have a ton of friends on there who write there also, we make each other a picture which will be used as a cover. For the picture you post the cover and you write the chapters in the Captions. If you have an Instagram, try and search up my username. You'll see how it works there.

YAY FANGIRLS! :) I don't have a favorite, but I love all of the Shadowhunter Chronicles and Divergent and Unwind. Also the Hunger Games Trilogy.

Thanks for getting to know me! :)

Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand