z

Young Writers Society

Hello? Anybody there?

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:58 am
cm57105 says...

Well then, . My pen name is Riley (wow, that guy has a pen name! *awestruck*) but my real name is stupid so I won't tell you.

Uh... What else...

I'm twelve, turning thirteen. I like annoying my older brother, playing cricket, playing on my computer, reading and of course writing. In my spare time I like to wear beanies, drink coke and dog-ear pages in books. My friend describe me as moody, energetic, funny, charming and indescribably annoying.

I like to read and draw anime and manga and I love to read the Fullmetal Alchemist. I like to write horror poetry and odd chapter's and pieces that never go anywhere.

My favorite books have been:

The Daniel X series (James Patterson)

City of Bones (Cassandra Clare)

The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)

Rot and Ruin (Jonathan Maberry)

There's not that much to tell really.
If you don't have a trophy case that spins into a secret room with a press of a button, then your an idiot.

Need a review? You've come to the right person.

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&p=1143828#p1143828

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Sun May 26, 2013 1:08 am
Aley says...

You should totally read Yu Yu Hakusho if you liked FMA! You'll really enjoy Yusuke's attitude, it's kind of like Ed's and then it also has the Al character, Kurama! Kurama's my favorite in YYH, but Ed's my favorite in FMA.

Oh, and if you like series, you should try reading the Dragon Riders of Pern (Ann(e?) McCaff(i)ree (Google it, you'll find it)) They're really long and has a lot of great ideas for different ways to look at dragons, and an amazing new world to explore. You'll enjoy it if you enjoy alternate realities.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sun May 26, 2013 1:28 am
cm57105 says...

Thanks, I'll be sure to check them out :P Ed is awesome! I totally agree with you there, my friend.
If you don't have a trophy case that spins into a secret room with a press of a button, then your an idiot.

Need a review? You've come to the right person.

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&p=1143828#p1143828

Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver