z

Young Writers Society

All About FallingFromGrace

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:12 am
FallingFromGrace says...

My name is Grace. I'm 20 years old and a sophomore Liberal Arts Major at Peru State College. Acting and writing are my two passions. I'm currently trying to pursue both. I've been writing stories since the time I learned how to write, but I've been making them up since I could talk. I'm influenced by a lot of things. In high school I mostly wrote about love, though I hadn't experienced it yet. Most recently, my writing style has been influenced by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. I also found something interesting. For about the last year I've been on-again-off-again with my first love. We're done now. But I noticed that I was only able to write good pieces whenever we were off. I find that slightly ironic. Now my stuff is mostly about lost love, broken hearts, great friends, new experiences, and losing yourself. On average, I write about one piece a week because my college schedule keeps me busy. Another thing you should know is that I write song lyrics, though I'm unable to compose music. But I hear it in my head when I'm writing. You'll see that in my repetition of certain sections. Other fun facts about me, I love baking, reading, watching chick flicks with my friends, listening to songs that remind me of ex-boyfriends on repeat (which I'm doing at the moment). Overall, I'm a hopeless romantic. My overall goal in life is just to be happy and feel like my life meant something. I'd really like to make a difference in the world. I'm very excited to share my work you you :D

Bananas
— looseleaf