z

Young Writers Society

All About FallingFromGrace

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:12 am
FallingFromGrace says...

My name is Grace. I'm 20 years old and a sophomore Liberal Arts Major at Peru State College. Acting and writing are my two passions. I'm currently trying to pursue both. I've been writing stories since the time I learned how to write, but I've been making them up since I could talk. I'm influenced by a lot of things. In high school I mostly wrote about love, though I hadn't experienced it yet. Most recently, my writing style has been influenced by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran. I also found something interesting. For about the last year I've been on-again-off-again with my first love. We're done now. But I noticed that I was only able to write good pieces whenever we were off. I find that slightly ironic. Now my stuff is mostly about lost love, broken hearts, great friends, new experiences, and losing yourself. On average, I write about one piece a week because my college schedule keeps me busy. Another thing you should know is that I write song lyrics, though I'm unable to compose music. But I hear it in my head when I'm writing. You'll see that in my repetition of certain sections. Other fun facts about me, I love baking, reading, watching chick flicks with my friends, listening to songs that remind me of ex-boyfriends on repeat (which I'm doing at the moment). Overall, I'm a hopeless romantic. My overall goal in life is just to be happy and feel like my life meant something. I'd really like to make a difference in the world. I'm very excited to share my work you you :D

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain