z

Young Writers Society

Never ask me that question...

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:42 pm
View Likes
Auxiira says...

Hi everyone! I'm Auxiira, a 15 year old teen. I'm English but have lived in France for 5 years now and am seriously starting to think about getting dual nationality when I'm 18. I have adored reading since forever. My favorite authors are probably Michael Morpurgo, Cassandra Clare, Eoin Colfer... actually I can't really tell. Never ask me what my favorite book is. I have too many of them. I've been writing more or less since I came to France. At first it was hard to get my hands on any english books so I'd write myself and my little brother stories, then around last year I started to look through my old stories (of which I have a folder full...) and revamp them. I got bored of a few of them but Thief Assassin (which used to be called Kat fight and was really really lame) really stuck to me. My friends also really like it and pester me for the next chapter, which gives me motivation to continue...

I'm very receptive to constructive criticism and unless it's openly insulting, I won't get mad. I'm not very good at getting across what I want to say when I reply to people or comment so if I seem slightly curt or annoyed when I write, it's probably because of that... I'm also a great fan of suspension points! XD

I have a little brother who now calls me his little sister because he towers over me. So much fuuuun... not.

I hate doing coursework but that should stop after I've done my IGCSEs this May,I have no idea what I would want to be later apart from a writer but I've been told to be realistic, which really hurts my feelings. Apart from that I might possibly think about being an English teacher...

I think that that was actually more than I wanted to say but oh well...
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

67 Reviews

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:08 am
cm57105 says...

Those are all my favorite authors too! See you around.

CM
If you don't have a trophy case that spins into a secret room with a press of a button, then your an idiot.

Need a review? You've come to the right person.

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&p=1143828#p1143828

67 Reviews

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:10 pm
Auxiira says...

^^ cool!
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix