z

Young Writers Society

All About The Bumpy Road They Call My Life

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:00 am
View Likes
elysian says...

I have always been that girl that no one sits by. I'm not going to oh pity me because I do have a couple friends. No one ever really understood me. I guess neither did I until I found music,writing, and reading. I always used music to get over my love life. And y'all people that are older that say I am too young to be in love. Yes I WAS. When I was in 5th grade was when I fell in love for the first time. I fell for Canyen Palmer. The guy that is sweet and funny and has a girlfriend, already. It sucks. You want him so bad that it is a need. But a year later (2012) it's just a dream. A subtle wish. You move on after a summer apart. That was the most emotional year of my life. I was just beginning to find out who I really was. That's when I read and wrote he most. It comferted me. I didn't write a book in that time of my life but my book of life added a 290 page chapter detailed to every last breath. I did write a lot of depressed songs. All about that one guy. I never talk to him any more, he is dating my best friend, and I am in love someone else that is better than him.

Now we move on to my happier times. Now. I am currently writing my own book and I'm in love with a guy named Remington Hunt. I hope he doesn't see this cuz it will just be awkward for the next 6-7 years. (can't date until I am 18)(dad.) but he is the best thing hat has ever happened to me. He loves music just as much as me and goes to church with me. If I do ever marry him and have kids they will have 6 Aunts:) He would be a great and caring husband and father and everytime I look into his crystal clear pool of blue eyes I can see a sparkle. I love sparkles.

Just a little more aout Remington:
He is just so sweet and always knows what to say. He doesn't know this but on Halloween he hugged me so that was on the 31 and my new fave number is 31. :D I jut can't wait to see him every Sunday at church cuz hats the only time I get to see him cuz he is homeschooled. I feel like there is a gap in my chest when I am away from him. I think about him every pounding second of the day. He tought me how to play drums. He actully plays drums with his four sisters playing ethier bass(Roe Hunt) Guitar(Rozey Hunt) or singing(Roxy Hunt) in their band R6. Which I get their CD on Sunday!!!!! 8) I am soooo excited!! But back to Remi I want to sing him Little Things by One Direction on New Years but I'm a little nervous.(translation: IM FREAKING OUT) but thanks for reading!!!!
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:28 am
niteowl says...

Just a quick word of advice: If any of these names are real, I suggest changing them or using initials. Trust me, I used to use full names (or even just real first names) on here and bad things happened.

Otherwise, good luck with love and growing up and all that jazz, and I look forward to seeing more from you! :)
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain