Young Writers Society

RAWR! It's the Lycando!!

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:01 am
Lycando says...

HEY GUYS!!

So many of you probably already know me! Or maybe not. *Shows sad face

Anyway it's Lycando here!! I've been here for quite a awhile, for older members they may probably know me from my older account, or first account that is. PenNPaper.

Anyway for those who don't know me I love getting to know new people! I'm a guy, single and available. :P

I'm asian too, yes you saw that right, ASIAN. No I don't speak like a Chinese even though I'm one. I have no idea why so many people confuse the way China people speak with others. I'm from Singapore by the way, it's a tiny island in Asia.

This seems like my life story now so I'll go on to my hobbies. Like any other ordinary guy I love to play games, Minecraft is one of my favourites. Unfortunately I don't have an Xbox :( I do read too, and write of course! I don't play much sports XD Just too lazy...zzz

I do have a Will Review For Food thread so if you want any reviews just request one there!

Will be seeing you all soon!
Insert certain quote here from some terribly famous and renowned great scientist/philosopher/actor who is now dead and so his/her words shall carry on -Lycando

Yes you have a story? Yes you want a review? Yes please click here.

Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling