z

Young Writers Society

Something about me...

Reviews: 4
Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:43 am
HellLightning says...

Hello, people!

I am new on this website, so let me say a few things about myself. My name is Filip, I'm 21 and I live in Croatia.

I've been writing since July 2006, when I wrote my first poem. At first I was just a poetry writer and I have written more than 400 poems, but later I also started to experiment with prose, and now I write stories and novels more than poems. I have written seven novels, in genres of the paranormal and science fiction.

I've posted one of my works, it's a poem called "The black abysm". With time I may post more, and I hope that some people will read my work and say their honest opinion.

If you want to ask me anything about myself, feel free to do it! ;)

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:51 am
crossroads says...

Hi! *grin*
Welcome to our community, I hope you have a great time here ^_^
Looking forward to your entries..

Oh, and you can message me anytime, but you know it already anyway, hihi

Aria
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Reviews: 4
Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:24 pm
HellLightning says...

Hi, Aria! Thanks for the welcome message ;) I've already posted one poem, and I'll post some more soon. ;)

Yes, I know I can message you! ;) :D

Greetings from Osijek,
Hell Lightning :D

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey