z

Young Writers Society

All About Harmony'sSake

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:48 pm
Harmony'sSake says...

Hi, I just joined this today. Ok a little about me:
My penname that I use for a couple other sites is Harmony'sSake which stands for my two favorite fictional couples. Most of my friends call me Harmony or HS.
I love to write. I started writing seriously in 4th grade when my teachers encouraged me too. I am working on my first book right now. I have recently taken a liking to writing fanfiction. If you have a need to know more about my story just let me know.
I am going into 6th grade this year. I love horses, books, reading, writing, and Harry Potter. I am obsessed with Horses and Harry Potter so I may start rambling on about them at times. Umm, my fave color is blue and the things that I couldn't live without are horses, Harry Potter, books, and writing, and Harry Potter.
I guess thats all you need to know.

~HS

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:22 pm
David Guinness says...

Hi Harmony!

Welcome to the YWS. I hope you enjoy your stay. Everyone here is very nice and helpful, just ask one of the guys in the light, bold blue if you have any questions. You can also learn a lot from the FAQ and the Rules and Guides, located on the left-hand side of the index page. You might also want to introduce yourself in the Welcome forum.

So, you like Harry Potter? I had no idea... :D I believe there are a couple of HP fanfictions going on in the "Fanfiction" subforum.

Good luck, and have fun! I look forward to reading some of your work!

- David -
David Guinness

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:32 pm
Rei says...

Nice to have you here, Harmoney. Good to have some more young, enthusiatic members.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:41 pm
Dream Deep says...

Greetings and salutations and so on and so forth... (I like greeting people that way, sue me) ^_~

Glad to have you here, make yourself at home. *gestures expansively about the forum* Hope you have fun! If ya need any help, feel free to PM me...

(Lol, no I'm not a light blue guy obviously, but I would be glad to help you all the same. Unless of course I'm over-stepping my bounds as an Instructor, at which point I will flee to the Writing Tips Forum...)

*flees...*

Lol, nice to have you here. ^_^

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:13 pm
Areida says...

Hi, Harmony, welcome to the site! I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you want. Most people do. Well, some people call me 'Reida, so you can call me that if you want. Whatever works for you.

It sounds like you're going to fit right in here. Like Lozenge said, we've got some HP fiction in the fanfiction forum, so you should definitely check it out.

If you need anything (have any questions, etc.) feel free to PM me, one of the greeters, or any of the mods or admins. Enjoy! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:00 am
Shine says...

Hi Harmony,nice to meet u.

Even I like the color blue,my fav,hehehe...

Horses are very cool.

Welcome to yws!
Enjoy!:)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11