z

Young Writers Society

Sharty Hearty

Random avatar

Reviews: 18
Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:05 am
Sharty says...

Hello, salutations. Greetings, dear friends and comrades.

My name is Sharty Fitzgibbon. I hail from Paris, Texas, and have lived there for the past 7,000 years. And that's the truth. My best friend in the world is Willy Chips, dictator of a country yet to be discovered. It's called Gaeland, but they don't speak Gaelic there. They speak Bouvlé.

My one and only masterpiece is currently located in the Dramatic Poetry section, so be sure to read it, if your wanting eyes are worthy of it's brilliance. This particular piece required my entire stay in Paris to write. Yes, that's 7,000 years. Quite a long time, if you ask me. Regardless, my passion is not in fact writing; it is sharks. My favorite holiday is Shark Week on Animal Planet. In fact, it is one of the few things that keeps me thriving. I even have a special little shark tree to aid in the celebrations.

But with every passion comes an arch-nemisis: for me, those are spiders. I have declared myself Supreme Spider Warrior, and will battle them by and with every means possible. My weapon of choice is chopsticks.

Now, I think we are safe to say you know a little about me. I hope to enjoy my stay at the Young Writer's Society, however fleeting it may be.

With warm regards,
Sharty Fitzgibbon.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:41 am
Ares says...

Interesting name, Sharty, and your life really sounds quite interesting.

See you around,
MH

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:23 am
Poor Imp says...

An apt introductory bio for a story-teller. ^_~ Texas, USA, is it? Then you've got some few compatriots around...though I can't name them now off the top of my head. ^_^

Welcome to the YWS, Sharty.
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:59 pm
David Guinness says...

Welcome to YWS, Sharty.

Ah, Paris... :D Tiny town, with the Interstate running through it, no? And if I remember correctly, the town square is beautiful.

Hope you enjoy your stay.
David Guinness

Random avatar

Reviews: 18
Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:59 am
Sharty says...

Yes, my life has been interesting.

Story-teller? I'm no story-teller, merely a muse--a poet.

Town square? It happens to be a nonagon!

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:04 am
Poor Imp says...

Sharty wrote:Yes, my life has been interesting.

Story-teller? I'm no story-teller, merely a muse--a poet.

Town square? It happens to be a nonagon!

Ah, but poets tell the most vivid stories, don't they? Poet's pens run images an feeling like wells spring water. Though philologically speaking, muse could be the word for you, either way.

Now I hope that's not nonsense. It's bloody late where I am.
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:23 pm
Bjorn says...

Well, Mr.Fitzgibbon, a hearty frinkledink to you!
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:37 pm
Shine says...

Hey sharty,welcome to yws!

And u will surely have fun in tws.
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:20 pm
Prosithion says...

Hello Sharty!! Welcome to YWS
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

The sun can square up and fight me. Apollo is just another bi disaster, and I could take him.
— AlmostImmortal