Young Writers Society

Well hello there!

Random avatar

Reviews: 18
Sun May 27, 2012 1:35 am
View Likes
BenDietz says...

To whom ever has the attention span to continue reading -

My name is Ben Dietz and I wish to make myself a career out of writing and telling stories of both old and new. I've been interested in writing all my life and love to read whenever possible. As you will see through the works that I publish on here (and possibly through writings I give links to) I still have quite a bit of to learn in terms of fictional and non-fictional writing. Part of the reason that I joined this site is to get critiques from people who I consider peers as well as just have a good time and meet new folks from around the internet. So, that's basically the gist of it. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Ben Dietz

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon May 28, 2012 10:04 am
Twit says...

Hi Ben! Welcome to YWS! If you want good critiques, you've definitely come to the right place. YWS: We scare because we care. XD

What kind of things do you write? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM or Wall me. :D

-twit
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller