z

Young Writers Society

I Suppose I've Prolonged This Long Enough...

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Wed May 23, 2012 6:54 pm
View Likes
TheClosetKidnapper says...

I realized I never made a proper introduction of myself on here, so here I am.

Name's UpAndOut, but I'd like it if you called me Rocky or Up instead; less of a mouthful, you know? I'm fifteen, and most definitely of the female gender, just in case you weren't sure.

I'm most active in the Storybook and Character Chit Chat part of the site, but I am also one of your proud founders of the Lounge in Randomosity. I still can't believe we've made it to seven threads... But I also most commonly associate myself with the amazingness that sprouted out of that (you know who you are :wink: )

I write... I'm not quite sure what to call what I write. It's a mix, I guess, of action/adventure, romance, science fiction, and fantasy...if that's possible. I end up writing a lot about superhumans, or people with just all these funky powers, or other supernatural things like werewolves and junk. It changes a lot based on what I'm inspired by, which tends to be books and movies or music.

My favorite authors are James Patterson, Anthony Horowitz, Margaret Peterson Haddix, and all these other people I don't remember the names to... And my favorite movies are the Avengers (of course), Star Wars, Mission Impossible (preferably 1 and 4), and anything with Matthew Broderick in it. I listen to just about anything when it comes to music but love rock and alternative the most.

So, yeah... I hope this serves as a good enough introduction. Better late than never, right? I'm always looking for new people to talk to, so drop by and say hi sometime. :mrgreen: Hope to see you around!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed May 23, 2012 7:13 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Well, here I am.
Huh... we both are active in the same parts of YWS, only more so for me, I find. :wink:
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela