z

Young Writers Society

About me and myself!

Reviews: 3
Wed May 09, 2012 7:16 pm
View Likes
DarkDaughter says...

Hey there! I'm Abbey but my username is DarkDaughter after my favourite series House of Night! I'm a completely nerd, totally obsessed with maths, English and law and although I'm focused on going into the business of law or finance and accountancy, I love to write and always have ideas for new books. My favourite authors are P.C.Cast, Susanne Colins, Richelle Mead... I'm really into Vampires, magic, mystery and books about the war like ‘between shades of grey’ by Ruta Sepetys. My hobbies include excessive reading, playing my violin, writing and playing on my Xbox 360.

I'm currently working on about a hundred and one ideas all together but I'm very focused on a trilogy idea called The Descendants and have posted up the prologue already. I have loads of creativity and passion for any books I will manage to finish. I hope to publish anything I finish and hopefully sell a few copies but even if they aren’t a success, I’ll still publish a few for me and my family and friends. Not much else to say really other than I’m looking forward to seeing more of YWS and that if you happen to come over any of my ideas, I hope you like and enjoy them!
~ Abbey ~
“Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.”

Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson