z

Young Writers Society

My Introduction

Reviews: 3
Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:23 pm
AlexWaterfall says...

Hello everybody, Alex here. I have only been on this site for about... one week and I have finally decided to write an official introduction. So my username is AlexWaterfall, and my real name is Alex, you can call me either. I live in Brantford, Ontario and I love to write. I have been writing (well telling my mom what to write) since I could speak, and I love writing fantasy, post-apocalyptic, and sci-fi books. I am currently working on a fantasy novel that is kind of in between urban fantasy and high fantasy. When I am older, I would love to be a novelist, but I also have a love for business, and either career would be fine. I take pride in being more intelligent and articulate than most, but I don't like to brag about it. Besides writing my hobbies are, reading, debating, playing any kind of sport, and sleeping. I am a dedicated person, with lots of creativity, even though I haven't finished a novel yet. I am hoping to finish my current novel by October and hopefully get it published and sell a few copies. But, even if I can't get that done, I will at least publish a few copies for myself and my friends. I enjoy talking to people, and getting into deep discussions and debates. I hate it when someone says I am wrong, and I am very competitive. That is pretty much all I can say. So hello YWS, and yeah, that's it I guess.

-Alex

"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery