z

Young Writers Society

Click to know me

Reviews: 3
Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:42 am
RainyDay1119 says...

Hi, I'm RainyDay, who usually just posts replies, and never actually posts her work. I'm sort of shy, to explain. I normally don't show my work to people.
Anyway, my real name's not RainyDay(obviously). It's Jamey. Not that it's an official name or something, but that's my English name.
I figured out this username by thinking of a person named Sunny, with the last name Day, and I was like "Hey, that's a word." But since I like 'Rainy' better than 'Sunny', well, I chose this one to be my username.
I'm an urban fantasy writer. I don't write any alternate world stuff. It doesn't fit me. And I'm not a short story writer, either. I love long stories. My favorite reading genre is urban fantasy too, but I still do read fiction or scifi, which I don't write.
I write terrible poems, and all of them sound like a second grader wrote them. So I only write poems when I'm very, very bored, and want to write something really ridiculous.
My favorite books are the Mortal instruments by Cassandra Clare, who is my favorite writer.
Besides literature, I enjoy music. I play the piano, and all. But I never write songs. Or dance.
Guess that's all about me. And guess that's a horrible conclusion.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:08 pm
View Likes
Stori says...

Everyone has to start somewhere, Rainy. (I quite like your avatar, by the way.) I share your lack of faith in my poetic abilities, mostly because I'm terrible at metaphors and know nothing of meter.

Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red