z

Young Writers Society

Me being meeee

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:06 am
katiehorsie says...

so I am new here as of today (yay!!!) So I figured that I should do a little introduction thing that I bet almost no one will read but, if you do, then yay!!! So basically I am a horse riding, lacrosse playing violinist who loves to be crazy and run around outside. I am not insane crazy, moreso just random and hyper, plus I lean towards the sarcastic side normally, so don't be surprised if I am sarcastic often. Anyways, I have always loved to read and recently started to write and love it. I have not so great work and work that I would stand up in front of the world and read because I am so proud of it. I do have a habit of changing my writing a lot and always feeling like something is wrong with it, so don't be surprised if I edit my writing... Well, can you edit your writing after you post it? If you can't, then death. Oh well. Anyways, if you are still reading this right now, then yay for you. Now you can read about what I tend to write about. Right now I am working on a novel that is about a medieval war and centers around the main kingdom's prince's fiance and her friends. It is still only in planning though, so don't expect anything from that for a while. Besides that, I am mainly a short story author and poet. I tend to lean towards shorter and descriptive. Anyways, that is me and my writing and all that fun stuff. Hope you had fun reading my little self description. Sorry for my failure at writing it (since this site is all about writing :)) OH! FYI I am a terrible speller so don't feel bad to correct me if i misspell something. I have to learn eventually. And feel free to add onto the feed thing/whatever its called.

Reviews: 3
Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:31 am
RainyDay1119 says...

Hi! I'm new here too! You're lucky that you're a poet. I suck at poems. Anyway, you're story sounds, great, and I think I'll read it when you post it!

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:13 am
katiehorsie says...

:) I should be starting a bit on the beginning here pretty soon (because I am so sick of planning it.)

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues