z

Young Writers Society

Hello!!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:53 pm
AlucardXD says...

Okay, so I'm AlucardXD, but most people call me "Noobcake Kid" or "Nero" (both to do with a Black Veil Brides video on Youtube, which was utterly genius, and my attitude of utter fangirl-dom over Nero from Devil may Cry 4!!)
So, just random stuff you really don't need to know but I will tell you anyway:
I actually joined nearly a week ago, but just found this area, so yeah...
My favourite video games are Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, Lost Odyssey, Skyrim, Guitar Hero, Call Of Duty and Medal Of Honour...I'm such a guy, even though I'm actually a girl (oh, the irony!!)
My favourite genre of music is rock (or J-rock) and my favourite bands are the GazettE, Dir En Grey, Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Sixx AM, and Suicide Silence (which makes me rather sinister *cue RAGE FACE SPASM*)
My favourite movies are Saw, Final Destination...and certainly NOT Twilight, because that sucked (pardon the pun)
My favourite genre of book is Fantasy, but Horror is just as awesome, and sometimes Romance can be okay-ish, too
I personally think giraffes are awesome
I hate wrong grammar, and call myself an "extreme linguist" or a "Grammar-Nazi", usually
I write horror, and fantasy, and very rarely romance, and I like using a lot of repetition in my stories, although I always write with sometimes TOO much detail and a lot of blood, gore and graphic death scenes...so yeah...
I think I'm okay-ish at writing, although I hardly share my stories, so this is a big step for me ^-^
I hope to become a genetic engineer, or a nuclear biophysicist, or perhaps even a neuropathologist when I'm...well, older...and I think explosions are awesome, just as long as there are no injuries or fatalities XD
And, lastly, I'm an Anime-obsessed-fangirl, and my idea of a pet is a rock.
Peace out!!!!!

498 Reviews

Reviews: 498
Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:57 pm
theotherone says...

Hello Alucard. :)

Hopefully, you are enjoying it here, even though it seems you've been here for quite a while... A month or so?

You'll see that sharing your works helps a lot. I've grown so much in the pass year and a half I've been here, and it's crazy how confident I am when I write now. :)

I use to like fantasy a lot, but as I grew up, I like the reality of romance stories better now. All I write is romance... Or well actually, I'm currently writing a novel that is a fantasy, but with a hint of romance, so I guess that counts. ;) But I hope to see you around.

And for everything else you've written in there, it was like an overload of information... And I only remember that you like to play video games and that you listen to suicide silence, which is awesome. I'm a scremo lover. :)

Anyways, have a good day!

-Other One
Behind every mask, lies a man that can't live in his own skin. - Woe is Me <3
Need a reviewer? I don't bite, I promise. :) ---> viewtopic.php?f=188&t=76466

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:26 am
View Likes
Lava says...

Hey ALu!

Welcome to YWS! :D

Oh yeah videogames! Although, my playing has sort of died down since uni.

So what genres do you write in? Fantasy? I adore reading Fantasy, but I can't seem to write one.
Grammar-Nazis FTW!

I hope to become a genetic engineer, or a nuclear biophysicist, or perhaps even a neuropathologist when I'm...well, older...and I think explosions are awesome, just as long as there are no injuries or fatalities XD

Engineer! I *am* a biotechnological engineering student, in my pre-final year. It's is woah-awesome! I am not yet sure on what I want to specialize in for my grad studies, I'm leaning toward genetic engineering or stem-cell engineering. Let's see, what the future holds!

And, well, hope to see you around!

~Lava/Azalea
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

"Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst."
— Castiel