z

Young Writers Society

What IS why, anyway?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:12 pm
WhatIsWhy says...

'Lo everyone...

...I always feel a little shy about these introduction things, but I thought I'd give it a shot this time. :D

Alrighty, so m'name's Shawnee, but somehow I've received the nicknames of Kiwi and Sasha from my oh-so-interesting friends. Kiwi works just fine for me.

I guess most of you know you can't rely on most of your friends for critiques...they are your friends after all. That's why I'm here! Of course I'd like to make some new friends at the same time :)

You can pretty much expect nothing but fantasy from me--maybe a scifi once or so--because I just don't have any fun writing about "real" life experiences.

As for me, I'm just a weird, oddball of a fifteen-year-old girl who describes herself as a sort-of-hippie-at-heart and used to have purple and pink streaked curly hair until my mom made me dye it back to the normal brown. (Which it won't be for long. If I can manage it, it will be green and blue by the time school starts :D)

Peace out!
does the walker chose the path, or the path the walker?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:15 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:54 am
Myth says...

Welcome to the site! I think I'll call you Kiwi, it sounds great.

I'm Myth! I'm also a fantasy writer, you've critiqued QotH and I now know why you considered yourself to be like Brenna. Green and blue hair would be awesome!

If there is anything you'd like help with PM me or any other members with blue coloured names. :)
.: ₪ :.

'...'

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:29 pm
Ani May Queen says...

Hey, nice to meet you!

I want funky colored hair...
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. - Jules de Gaultier

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:44 pm
-KayJuran- says...

I want funky coloured hair too.. Hehe, I did have the ends of mine purple once, but your blue and green idea sounds much more fun. :wink:

Love the 'hippie-at-heart' attitude. Sounds a little like one or two of my friends..

So.. what are you working on at the moment? Anything? I'll look out for your work anyway.

Have fun! :)

-Kay
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:46 pm
Areida says...

Wow, that's crazy! One of my nicknames is Kiwi too! Weirdness. :P

But on the site, I'm known as Areida, 'Reida, Ari, Da, or pretty much whatever you want to call me. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to PM me. I hope you enjoy YWS! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:40 am
Addie says...

Ari up there is most well known to me as "One-to-be-ignored." She's my sister, you see, and a lousy one at that. Nah, I'm just kidding. She's actually pretty dang cool!

Anyway, I'm Addie! Oh, and as for that hippie-at-heart stuff, you should start a riot at your school about having to wear shoes. That would be great fun, dontcha think? Except someone would probably end up with foot fungus, but that's beside the point.

So, welcome to YWS, and you can feel free to PM me anytime!
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
Joseph Stalin (1879 - 1953)

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:19 am
Shine says...

I'm just a weird, oddball of a fifteen-year-old girl

Well most of us in here is weird.

Hellope this is Ani actually my name is Sayani,nice to meet u Shawnee. :)

And I like coloured hair. :wink:
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:13 pm
Persephonie84 says...

:D Hi WhatIsWhy whats up! I am a new here too. So which would you perfer to be called. I love both Kiwi & Sasha. They are lovely names. I have a cousin name Sasha. Kiwi is one of my favorite fruit flavor.

I hope to see you around. :)

"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh