z

Young Writers Society

Introducing Meee!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:48 am
SerenityAmour says...

Hello to all of YWS! I'm SerenityAmour, DJ for short :smt002 I'm a vibrant, ambitious, and passionate young writer. My hometown is Chicago, Illinois, and I'm currently a first-time freshmen at Trinity International University; here, I'm majoring in counseling psychology and taking up a minor in English. I'm the third child of 4, and I have inseparable ties to each of my three siblings and my wonderful parents. I'm very mature, and I strongly believe that God has wonderful plans set for my life! I aspire to work closely with families and marriages as a counseling psychologist. Additionally, I plan to write romantic novels and inspirational guides pertaining to marriage, relationships etc.. I've been blessed with unique talents in writing, but for many years, I tried to avoid writing. At age six, I became a published poet, and I went on to win first place in middle school essay competitions and third place in regional competitions. I now know that I MUST write! I center myself among intelligent and inspirational individuals whom I believe can look to and learn from. I enjoy reading, writing, singing, spending quality time with loved ones, listening to music, shopping, and counseling/giving advice.
The Lord informed me that he has plans for me;
Plans for me to prosper, and not to fail.....
With this in mind, I embrace each day with
aspirations of being all that I can be in order
to serve and please He who created me.

_Serenity&Amour_

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:05 am
Stellabeam says...

Hey! I'm Stella, I love your goals in life!! That is so inspiring to find that there are people like you who want to help people with their relationships and believe in God.
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild