z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to my Crazy World!

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:51 pm
limegreenleopard says...

Hi, well, I'm limegreenleopard, more commonly known as Amy. :D
I live in England. Yay. Actually, it's not really that bad, seing as I go on holiday somewhere warmer at least once a year. And in England you can buy Wham Bars. (I'm obsessed with them!)
I'm thirteen (oaky, okay...I'm twleve, thirteen in just over a month) :D
I LOVE writing 9 I've been writing stories/stuff since I was about six. I wrote my first novel in the summer. I illustrated it aswell, which was really hard. Really rewarding when I'd finished though. :D
I'm OBSESSED with reading. I read everywhere - in the bath (harder than you'd think), walking down a street (sometimes I walk into things/nearly get ran over :D) eating my lunch, in the car, everywhere. I've read SO many books! I have 3 library cards (coz you only get 12 books on one and thats not enough!). I can read about three books in a day if they're about 200 pages long, sometimes more.
Even more than writing (GASP!), I love art. Especially manga and anime. I'm really into drawing it, and reading it. It's like my favourite thing EVER right now! :smt003
My favourite food is wham bars, pink panther wafers, Pom Bear crisps, chips, Dairy Milk, Vimto rolls/chews/bars, blue raspberry bon bons and cookies! Yum! :D
Also, I love sports - cricket, football and running mostlys. I support Sunderland A F C. I also go to a performing arts school on a Friday night where we sing, act and dance. Love performing too!
I live in a house (LOL), with my two brothers, mam, dad, hamster (Jemima), and two rabbits (Nala and Cleo). :D
I love watching The Middle and America's Next Top Model, and I LOVE horror movies, especially Paranromal Activity 2. I find them really funny and not scary!
I have the best best best friends ever! They are ALL amazing and I love them!
As you can probably tell, I'm a bit (okay a LOT) crazy, mad, bonkers, I'm very talkative and loud, I physically CAN'T whisper and basically I'm just hyper all the time! :smt003
Anyway, I think I've told you enough!
I hope you've enjoyed learning about my crazy life!
~Leopard :D
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:56 am
Fizz says...

I love America's Next Top Model! It's like Britain's Next Top Model or Australia's Next Top Model except with 50% more crazy. LOVE IT

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:25 am
limegreenleopard says...

Exactly. Hahaha! I tried watching the other two (britain or australia) and it's just not the same! :D
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz

The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.