z

Young Writers Society

A little about me

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:08 pm
hermes92 says...

My name is Jamie. I am twenty. I am very inspiring and i never fail to give good advice. I love hearing other peoples' point of views. I am bilingual too. I love to try new things because i am so open minded. I am not saying i dont have many flaws i have a lot but i cover them up with my good attributes.
Everything that happens has a meaning behind it

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:46 pm
Twit says...

Hi Jamie! Welcome to YWS! :D Have you been writing long? What kinda things do you write?

The site can seem pretty huge at first, and as there's such a huge lot of stuff on here, don't be shy to grab someone for directions. You can ask anyone in green (like yours truly) or you can use The Buddy System, which is where new people can be mentored by an older user and helped out if they have any questions.

Some things to remember: always review more than you post your own stories. By giving reviews, you get to know people, people get to know you and so are more likely to look at your stories, and reviewing helps your writing skills improve.

Oh, and try to use proper English like what she is spoke. ;)

Be seeing you!
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune