z

Young Writers Society

About Will. (Me)

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 pm
LosPresidentes says...

Yes you can call me Will, Los, whatever suits you.
I'm a Canuckistanian, (Canadian for those who don't have a funny-bone)
I am 21 :D
My art and writing started very young as I excelled in school. I found alot of free time, as I would usually finnish the entire program months earlier than my classmates.
After Highschool, I enrolled in a Tattoo Apprenticeship.
I am a certafied Tattoo Artist (Big difference between a Tattooist and a Tattoo Artist, like the difference between Disney 40 years ago, and Disney now)

I come from a long line of Norse Battle Poets, and Prose Eddic Poets.
I honestly don't like talking about myself! Honest! I don't!

If you wish to exchange ideas, Message me, or post here. I will be watching both.
Anywho to take away from my self absorption time, I would leave with a single note.

"You can put all your eggs in one basket, but for God's sake! Watch that basket!" - M, Twain.
I quit

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline