z

Young Writers Society

Whats up peeps?

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:28 am
DarknecrosisX says...

Hey peeps! My name is DarknecrosisX, DNX for short. I enjoy writing all different genre's, I'm quite experienced in horror, sci-fi, action/adventure and fantasy (Swords and sorcery style). I am, however, completely hopeless when it comes to romance, any other fantasy, child friendly stories and thrillers. I am currently working on an action novel called 'The Supernatural' and I have no idea when I'm going to be finished, but the first part should be up and reviewed soon. Overall, my art is very primitive (though I am amazing at stickman drawing!), my poetry is a tad shabby and don't even ask about my playwriting...

I'd love to meet fellow writers with the same ideals as me. And people to comment on my storybooks!
At the moment I only have one up, but here it is:
www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic88462.html

Join if you're interested! Happy Writings! DNX :J
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:30 am
SlyNightOwl says...

I like you :{D You sound cool. My name is Keela. I've never been good in horror, so I'm interested in reading your stuff. Yeah, my play writing isn't to be spoken of either xD My art skills are bipolar .///. sometimes they're really good and then other times you can't tell what it is I was trying to draw. Poetry's never been a strong point of mine, though.

:D You've met me now. I will be happily writing.
Rah, rah, ree, kick em' in the knee. Rah, rah, rass, em' in the... OTHER KNEE!

Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss