z

Young Writers Society

come in and find out

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon May 08, 2006 2:32 am
IceCreamMan says...

so, yea, I've been here a while. Couple years actually, but I've never made one of these as far as I can remember. So I'm going to. Mainly because I want to show you guys a link to my music on dmusic website.

So here's the link:
http://midicreampie.dmusic.com/

The songs are made using NoteWorthy Composer and are in midi format, meaning they may sound different depending on which computer you listen to them on.

Okay, so I am a musician and writer. I play guitar for church and jazz band and fun, and I take lessons. I have been playing for almost 2 years. My favorite genre of music is classic rock, such as Pink Floyd, Yes, The Who, Jethro Tull, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, The Allman Brothers Band, CCR, etc.

I like to write, although I don't do it as often as I should. My current english teachers told me that I am a good enough writer to make a career out of it. Which I might do.

I'm getting bored talking about myself. Just visit the website, and either post some comments here or there.

Thanks
-Jason-
Clementine: This is it, Joel. It’s going to be gone soon.
Joel: I know.
Clementine: What do we do?
Joel: Enjoy it.”
-Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind-

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon May 08, 2006 7:18 pm
zell says...

Wow you like the oldies so do i there amazingly cool i think thats quite a cool link Dmusic eh cooly.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon May 08, 2006 7:25 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Hello!! *waves*

Tried to listen to the music, but I'm not sure if my pc supports the format.. :cry:
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

32 Reviews

Tue May 09, 2006 1:48 am
IceCreamMan says...

I might get a program to switch the format sometime later. Its in midi right now and I would really like it in mp3. Midi isn't very good.

Zell: Thanks! I love how you cram all of your thoughts into one blob, lol. I sure hope thats not how you write your english papers...

:smt039 (waving back to KayJuran)

I really should do my homework now....

:twisted:
(no! will not give in to evil teachers!)

-Jason-

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Wed May 10, 2006 10:11 pm
Dream Deep says...

Hi there. I would say welcome and nice to meet you, but, lol, I'm pretty sure we've already been introuduced.

:smt025

(I just listened to Heart of the Sunrise again. Is that not the best song in the world (besides Mood for a Day, of course)? You think they're good now. Just wait until you get The Ultimate Yes Disc. You'll have more favorite songs than is healthy.)

:twisted:

Reviews: 0
Sat May 13, 2006 5:43 pm
thinklikegod says...

Yeah, Ice cream man!! Don't you ever give up to those evil teachers. But I can't blame them, you know. They're just doin their job. It's not their attitude. Really, you should know the real them. Maybe, it'll be different.

Dream deep,

I like the music of Metallica more. They totally rock.

32 Reviews

Sat May 13, 2006 6:39 pm
IceCreamMan says...

I prefer Iron Maiden personally, when it comes to metal. But I'm not a big metal fan. To much palm muting on the guitars for my taste. I prefer progressive rock, and classical rock in general. Pink Floyd, Yes, and The Who are a couple of my favorites. As for "guitar gods (aka speed demons)" I love Eric Johnson's album "Ah Via Musicom."

Dream Deep
yes, I love Heart of the Sunrise so much! I just listened to it like five times after reading what you said, and I must say it is one of my favorite songs now. Although it is so hard to pick favorites because not a single song on Fragile is bad. And I just realized that I misinformed you. I am getting Close to the Edge, not the Yes Album.

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Sat May 13, 2006 8:26 pm
Dream Deep says...

Well in that case, IceCreamMan, you are in for a boatload of favorite songs. Close to the Edge is awesome!

thinglikegod - my dad likes Metallica ^_^

i love me some swole chickens
— yosh