A Very Late Introduction

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:11 pm
View Likes
Noelle says...

Hi everyone!!!

I feel like this thread is for new members, but when I joined I only focused on the writing part of the site So, after skipping over this for almost a year, I figured I'd post here. If I shouldn't have I'm sorry, but no one really knows me here.

I'm 17 years old (about to be 18, woot!) and I'm a freshman at my local community college. I don't really want to be at a community college, but my parents pretty much made that decision for me. I wanted to go to a four year university, but my parents wouldn't let me take out student loans to pay for it. Shouldn't I be the one to decide that? Anyway, I'm kind of excited now that I'm at community college, but only because I'm playing on the basketball team. I also have an athletic scholarship, something the other Division III schools I wanted to go to couldn't give me. It's quite exciting.

I've been a writer since I was in kindergarten. The first story I ever wrote was about a pink dinosaur (I really liked the color pink for some reason) who was thirsty. She wandered around for a while, running into all of her friends, until she found a lake. And then (suprise, suprise) a horse came over to drink with her. What? A horse?! Yeah, my young brain was quite imaginative. I've written so many better stories since then and I've saved almost every single one of them. It's fun to go back and look at what I wrote a couple years ago and see how far I've come. Most of what I write is fantasy based or just not categorized. I like writing about my own worlds and stuff like that.

Well I think that's enough about me. I wonder if there's anything I've forgotten? Oh yeah, Noelle is my pen name. I'd tell you my real name, but I've been trying hard to get the pen name to stick, so I'm Noelle Deitrich. I think having a pen name is really cool. I just wish I had come up with Dr. Seuss first...

So now you know a bit about me! I hope you enjoyed reading this. Wow, it was kind of long. Sorry.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Tuckster