z

Young Writers Society

wanna read some writing and become friends

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:30 pm
CHYZSpirit/Writer says...

hi. i just joined and i need some help. i'm looking for friends and people to read my writing. PM, private messege, me to talk...please :smt005

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:45 pm
Rei says...

All you really have to do is jump in. Post a few comments and then post a piece of your own writing. Then start to get involved in the lounge and other forums.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:04 pm
Myth says...

Welcome to YWS.

I'm Doe. If you want any reviews feel free to PM me. :D

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:47 pm
_fallingstar_ says...

I'm in! :D I know what it's like to be a newbie and feel ignored... Well... I'm still pretty much ignored, but we can be ignored together! :wink:
My high school senior mascot is a dragon. Take that, monkey!

Blackle.com--saving energy one search at a time.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:51 pm
smaur says...

Reichieru wrote:All you really have to do is jump in. Post a few comments and then post a piece of your own writing. Then start to get involved in the lounge and other forums.

What Rei said. If you want people to notice you, do noticeable things. Comment on other people's stories. Post your own stuff. Contribute to discussions, tips, research, etc. With any luck, people will feed you cookies and love and nice fluffy things.
"He yanked himself free and fled to the kitchen where something huddled against the flooded windowpanes. It sighed and wept and tapped continually, and suddenly he was outside, staring in, the rain beating, the wind chilling him, and all the candle darkness inside lost."

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:50 pm
zell says...

i'll be your friend and talk to you and welcome to yws

Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton